New to myfitnesspal...59 y/o dude

Options
Hello everyone.

I'm from Chula Vista (burb of San Diego) and just found out about this site from my bro-in-law. So I thought I'd check it out and use it. I'm trying to enter my exercise routine which is the Team Beachbody's Insanity series. Just started doing the series two weeks ago and have dropped 4 lbs in two weeks. That's exercising, trying to watch what I eat and drinking lots of water.

Anyway, good luck to all of you with your weight loss and sticking to eating correctly and healthy! Don't quit! Don't give in to the urge to gorge and eat the wrong food. If you eat the bad foods, just eat a teaspoon to whet your appetite. And drink more water!

I'm there with you!

Replies

• melfassa
    Options
    Good for you!! Insanity...wow...you go buddy! I have just tried the Couch to 5 K today and just about stroked ;) I can't imagine how Insanity must feel like....you have my utmost respect.

I too just found out about this site from a cousin and just starting touring around....looks pretty amazing...even better that it's free!!

I must go and walk my dog before he tears this place to shreds! Some more calories burned...YAY. just wish I had a nice place like you to go out and walk!! I hear San Diego is gorgeous! I am from Ontario Canada. By the way, my name is Melissa, I am 40 and have 40 to lose!!

Fight the fight!
    Cheers,
    m