190 lb, 5"5. :[ Any one want to be my friend?

Options
13»

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i started at 190 and im 5 ft 5in. I have been on here since december 28th, 2010. I have lost 45 pounds and have maintained it for over 1 1/2 years.
  • SMAXP
    Options
    I do all my exercises by my self and it is hard. But I love biking at the lake and taking walks at the parks I walk a fast pace then tried a few steps of jogging till I built my self up. I figure at the park no one judges me and builds my self esteem thinking they are cheering me on. I also tell my self I am going to get as close to being as fit as the ones who past me. Keep your chin up. You might be there and I am here bur I still can be a friend to cheer you on. I go to work at 5 am its hard to exercise when I get home but thats when I go to the part to walk relax and unwind. I have a treadmill so when I have a bad day I usually get on it and run to help get rid of stress. I find it hard to stay away from pop but I limit my self 1 a day as a treat usually in the am so I can burn calories through the day. When I brush my teeth or watch tv I usually do some kind of moving like still dancing to help burn extra calories through the day. Well my new friend and hope to help you, I hope some of these ideas helps. Do not let weight get you down, put it down and when sitting try moving them hips, laying down kick them legs every little bit helps. Good luck chat at you soon.
  • Mustaine4Pres
    Options
    u can add me. almost the same stats...5'4", 183 currently.
  • emmymgt
    emmymgt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. I'm 5'4" and recently started at 190lbs.
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    You can do it. I started out at slightly heavier than you and set a goal weight of 150. I am your height. I met that goal and am trying to lose a few more pounds. It took me around 8 months to do it the right way. This site is a wonderful way to monitor your calories and track your exercise.
  • Lh60453
    Options
    You can and will lose it. Don't give up and remember it will take time. Start and maintain your daily food log and be honest about what you are eating. Take small steps and focus on losing 1 to 2 lbs per week. Walk thirty minutes every day, and you can do 15 minutes and then later in the day another 15 minutes. Good luck and God Bless.
  • MissClaudia28
    Options
    you are not alone, I'm trying this site again, because emotionally I am being abused about my weight and my looks, but I mainly want to do this for myself.

I'll be your friend! :)
  • Rashon74
    Rashon74 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there, sending a request your way...

I joined this site about a year ago but never really used it. (So I'm pretty much a newbie in need of friends too.) I'd been using an app via my NOOK to count calories. However last night I logged on here and saw how friendly and supportive everyone here is and decided THIS is where I needed to be. It's time to step it up and get this weight off for good.

TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • msafunk
    msafunk Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Very similar stats here! I started off at 195 and 5'4". Send me a friend request!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    correction. you KNOW you can do it. you dont hope.
    you are the deciding factor in success. you have the power to make your own happiness. you have the power to succeed. if you dont give yourself any choice to fail, you wont. so don't allow yourself to think negative thoughts. visualize you idea body everyday. and have faith in yourself.

i started at 189lbs at 5'5.5 in February of this year.
  • Tracepa98
    Options
    Request sent :happy:

Im 5ft 7in and have about 70 more pounds to lose. Ive already lost 9 and that was within the last week and a half.

During this time we all can use lots of friends for motivation and support. I found this site close to 2 weeks ago and love it! Im sure you will too.

You can do anything you set your mind to. :flowerforyou:
  • TheRealBiggO
    Options
    I've Only been on this site fore 3 or 4 day, but this is My 16th week living a fitness lifestyle. I've got the work out part down packed! (I Think) Now I'm trying to tie it all together with a healthy diet. It takes a lot of hard work & dedication, but No Matter What, Hold Your Head High, because You are Not Your Weight!! I'll Be Your Friend!!
  • Peteshaped
    Peteshaped Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You'll get there :) If you want more friends, feel free to add me :)
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    food for thought - life doesn't begin 5lbs (or 20, 30, 40) from now....

If you're waiting until you get to your goal weight to be happy, it's not gonna work. You have to love yourself now and you'll just get more confident as time goes on. If you don't love yourself, i don't think you're gonna have any luck in reaching your goal -- coming from someone who has made a COMPLETE lifestyle change!

SW 303.4lbs (1/1/11)
    CW 188.8lbs
    GW 160-170 - not sure yet
    I am 5'6'', 30y/o

Work out 5-6 days a week..... Started running in March... and am now training for a half marathon.. Anything you want to do - you can do. Your biggest enemy is yourself.
  • heather_huggins
    heather_huggins Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    don't feel bad girl. i'm 5'5'' (almost 5'6'') and i topped out at 200. i feel your pain. i'll add ya!
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    add me!! enjoy giving n recieving motivation/support