TELL ME WHAT YOU'D REALY SAY IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE....

Options
2»

Replies

• matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    "You look really familiar..."
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    the best revenge is success.

I was never turned down because I never approached girls to "hangout"; i get nervous and i lack confidence.

However, i do run into many of the HS girls that were really popular and they are shocked when they see me since i've changed so much...puberty hit late...lol
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Remember that one GUY/GIRL who totally blew you off because you werent skinny/fit/sexy enough for them

Nope.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I don't need to *say* anything to him... I just want him to see me :laugh:
  • yinellyrod
    Options
    You know what's so funny is when you see that guy and he's bald! hahahahaaha!

OMG!!! Yeees been there eeewwww
  • blackmagic10
    blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    back then they didn't want me now I'm hot they all on me(in mike jones voice)
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    OH I got to do this for real and I said exactly what i wanted. An ex looked at me and asked if I looked like this when we were dating because he never would have given it up. I laughed at him and said thank god for me I was fat and you're an *kitten*.
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say anything mean...I would just put them in the friend zone.
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I was totally obsessed with this one guy from 8th grade until after a couple years after we graduated (because I got into a long relationship). He would call me names because I was fat and I wasn't in the "in crowd" like he was. So would his friends. Why did I like him even after he was so mean? Because I was a stupid teenager! It's was a very very unhealthy obsession. I would call him just to hear his voice and hang up, I would drive by his house in hopes to see him, I would walk by his classroom just to catch a glimpse of him, go to his job....I was insane! He graduated a year ahead of me and when I knew I wouldn't see him everyday I suddenly lost interest in going to school. I ended up skipping a lot and not passing my 12th grade required classes (2 of them). I should have seen a shrink lol... Even years later he would come into my work (I worked at Meijer) and when I saw him my heart rate went nuts and I would start sweating. Years afterward if he saw me at work he would be nice to me. It seems like a lot of people do that after being popular doesn't mean **** in the real world. But I am much bigger now than I was then. I even added him to my Facebook and he accepted!! I apologized for being a crazy stalker and he said it's okay, we all did things when we were young that we regret. I wondered if that was his way of saying sorry. But my husband seen him on my Facebook and made me delete him.

Anyhow, WHEN I lose all of this weight that I am working on, I am going to take photos of me looking awesome (tastefully of course I am married) and make it my default. We have a lot of mutual friends so I know he sees my default now from time to time and I just hope he says, "Damn"...
  • chroniclesofthinoholic
    Options
    "geez you got fat!"

ehehehehehe and the cycle continuos!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    pffft I'm taken now and what
  • shaleasymphony
    shaleasymphony Posts: 172 Member
    Options

woot woot!
  • Glamorous_RN
    Options
    pffft I'm taken now and what

*LIKE*
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

LOL thats my husbands song !!! I LOVE IT!:smokin:
    that and "Oh I think hey like me" lol:tongue: