Natural Edge Meal Replacement ??

Options
Anyone have any experience with this? I cannot take slim fast or anything with aspartame or suclarose in it and this claims to be one of the only meal replacement shakes with none of these. No reviews seem to be available online.

Also, yes, I know this is not ideal (liquid meals) but I would appreciate if anyone could give me feedback on this product OR any meal replacement drink with no Aspartame/Suclarose and without a lot of added sugar.

Thanks Guys

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I'm not huge on meal replacement just because I love food so much more. That said, the first thing I would do is read the ingredients. One thing that might be more helpful is to find a basic protein powder, instead of a meal replacement shake, and make your own drinks. This way you know exactly what is going into your blender and there's no unpronounceable products if you use fresh fruit and vegetables.

Meal replacement shakes that are sold in cans premade have preservatives and added chemicals to keep their shelf life for a year. Plus, you get more bang for your buck with a canister of protein powder over a six pack of whatever.
  • bvodek
    Options
    I'm a teacher so time is limited during the school day to grab a quick (healthy) meal - I use the EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Ready-to-Drink shakes to get me through my afternoons of meetings and school work. They aren't in those awful cans so that helps as well!!! Best of luck!
  • InShapeWithJT
    Options
    I've been drinking Shakeology for a year now... I love it because it doesn't have any artificial ingredients :)