A very hard road ahead someone please join me!! =)

Options
2»

Replies

• KayWatNor
    KayWatNor Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can and will do it!!!!:smile:
  • TXGirl821
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 200lbs to lose, so I know how long this road can be! :)
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome,

I would love to be there to suport you any way I can. I think you should be very proud of yourself for taking the first stepping and joining MFP!!!

Feel free to add me!!

Paula
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend, too. This journey is so much better when traveled with good friends! :flowerforyou:
  • mystiqaleyes
    mystiqaleyes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do this.. one day and one small step at a time.. this site is amazing and will provide tons of support and tips.. feel free to add me.
  • StaceyG221
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I log every day and offer my support to you as well. You can and will do this & you will meet some wonderful folks on MFP that are full of support! You are not alone in this fight! Anyone else can add me as well!
  • tavonnemom
    tavonnemom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me I currently weight 347lbs and have 147lbs to go. So far I have lost 17lbs. I think this is the hardest thing I will ever do in my life but I can not stand being miserable anymore. I come from a family of skinny people and it would be nice to talk to others who know what it is like to struggle with weight lose. Feel free to add me and we can help each other.
  • aniegurl
    Options
    Lets support each other! I could use the motivation too! Add me :)