Decided one of my Rewards...

Options
I've decided one of my rewards for when I reach my goal weight. I'm starting to save for it now but it'll be the most I've ever spent on an outfit and a part of me feels bad about it but the dress is just... gorgeous! I think the corset and skirt is worth it and I'm sure I'll feel gorgeous in it.

vo-2040--vo-1808.jpg

Replies

• fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Oh My god!! That is stunning!! You definitely deserve this!!
  • OhKelsey1
    Options
    Go for it! Where will you wear it? :D
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm horribly tempted to get one in the size I want to be in and in the size I'm in now as I can now fit into a size 16 and that's the highest they go.
  • SelenityJ
    Options
    As for where will i wear it, my family does run two businesses so I do get to go to formal parties and I do take ballroom dressing lessons. I'd actually like to start competeing in ballroom dancing... just need to find a partner!
  • Nessi37
    Nessi37 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It is beautiful!!! Go for it!
  • SelenityJ
    Options
    Thank you! As soon as I have the money saved for it I will!
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous! And you'll look stunning in that!
  • goldie093263
    Options
    love itgirl!! go for it! :)
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    That is one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen and it will look fantastic on you.
  • SelenityJ
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm definitely going for it!
  • Stasia_Niuka
    Options
    This dress will look stunning on you! Very good choice.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    It is a stunning outfit - where would you wear it?
  • SelenityJ
    Options
    It is a stunning outfit - where would you wear it?

My family does have formal parties for the two businesses they run so it'd likely get a use or two there... but actually I think I'd like to start competing in ballroom dancing. I've had some lessons but would like to get more serious about it.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    It's lovely - but I don't think it'd be great for ballroom dancing. The corset bodice would probably be too restrictive, you need to really see the lower part of your legs and feet, and a strapless dress is really hard to dance in if you're doing anything that requires your to lift your arms above your head!
  • SelenityJ
    Options
    I've practice dancing in a corset. If laced correctly it is not hard to breath in.