Options
Hi, I started MFP a couple months ago but switched right away to WW. Well, I spent to months and lost 1.8 pounds. I was very discouraged and depressed and angry. Angry because I really was sticking with the program and I was PO'd that I go no payoff! Last week I went to Medical Weight Loss, cost tons of money and I don't like the people that well, but I have lost a couple pounds already. I love the tMFP tracker and it actually has Med Wt Loss stuff on it so I can use it! I have to loose 60 pounds although I only set my goal at 40 pounds because even that would make me overjoyed. I had cancer about years ago and had a mastectomy, so I am ready now to get reconstruction and I want to lose weight before the surgery. So I am on my bike and tracking my food! Wish me luck

Replies

• leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP and I wish you all the best.
  • stubbseyt
    stubbseyt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    welcome! I too went on ww, i did do quite well on pro points, and even better on simply filling or filling and healthy as they now call it but i found myself getting carb overload the more i had the more i craved! so i am now back to low carb Atkins plan and loving it. I always feel so much healthier when i am following the low carb plan. What are you following now? or are you just using the standard recommendations from the site?

i am sure you will do much better this time as there is a lot of help and support on here xxx