Looking for new friends in their 30s

Hi everyone. Just looking for some new friends for motivation. Hoping for people in range of 31-35 so we have similar stories to share.

Replies

• I'm 33 feel free to add me.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    i'll be 30 in dec, feel free to add if u like
  • OhioViking79
    OhioViking79 Posts: 76 Member
    33 here, and just started. I am looking for motivation also, so feel free to add if you'd like.
  • pastabelly
    pastabelly Posts: 50 Member
    I just turned 36 and am working on trying to lose baby weight (lil one turns 1 this week)and stay motivated. Feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    I'm 34, father of 4.
  • fortheheart
    fortheheart Posts: 50 Member
    Hi. I'm 31. How are you?
  • 34 and want to be around for a lot longer so working on a lifestyle change that can get me to 90. Feel free to add me
  • Definitely add me as well. I lost 50 pounds on the Atkins diet but trying to find a more healthy approach to eating. I have been very frustrated with my recent progress, so some support and encouragement from someone who is in the same age range and boat would be really appreciated. We can do this! I just started fitness pal today.
  • Feel free to add me :) I just started my fitness pal and could use some encouragment on my weight loss journey.
  • ridge1980
    ridge1980 Posts: 46 Member
    I'm 32. Feel free to add me!
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm 33, but don't feel that old.....hmmmmm.
  • I'm 32 and I welcome all new friends! :)
  • Hello everyone, my weight loss journey feels never ending. Lost 60 pounds a few years ago and have slowly put back on 20. Now my stay away from carbs is not going so well. Small goals for me :)
  • amycb03
    amycb03 Posts: 68 Member
    I'm 34 and just started two weeks ago- feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • You can add me on, too! I have no friends here yet. Just created this last night and have only made a few posts. I workout, and do Weight Watchers online, so if you are on there too, (or anyone else) you can find me there as TuesdaysGirl... I'm trying to tone up and lose my post baby weight. Have about 47 lbs to lose til I reach my ultimate goal. Slowly, but surely will get there! :P
  • I just started tonight. Feel free to add me. I just turned 33.