is it possible to hit a plateau after 3 weeks?

Options
2»

Replies

• gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I hit my first stall at around 3 weeks. I have found that I lose steadily for a couple of weeks now, and then no weight loss or even a 1-2 pound gain for about a week, then I start dropping again. During those times that i stall or have a slight gain, I can still notice my clothes getting looser and see changes going on in my body. I am guessing it is my body's way or sort of readjusting things. Keep track of your measurements and go by that as you hit those stalls. I bet you will see the differences there! Great job so far...and keep it up!

awww, that makes me feel a little better, thank you.
    This morning, a coworker said I looked thinner, even though I'm the same weight I was a week ago. Maybe its my outfit, but maybe I am a little thinner and it's just not showing on the scale yet (doesn't make sense to me, but who knows.)
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    The scale moved! Yesterday i didnt exercise (my legs were a little sore) and i ate very close to 1250. So either i needed to eat closer to my daily allowance or my body just needed to catch up with the loss. Hopefully it continues. Thanks for your help!