Help with Caloric Intake-Suggestions Needed!

Options
I can't seem to ENOUGH calories in a day. I don't know if it's my mind set or I just don't have enough time?! I am always around 200-300 calories short a day once I add in my exercise routine. I'm concerned that I won't lose the weight since I'm not hitting my calorie marker every day. Please help!! Thanks.

Replies

• Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Just add a handful of almonds or the like. Something healthy but high in calories. If your allergic to nuts just try adding in a Greek yogurt before bed or a cheese stick and an apple. Hardboil a few eggs in advance and keep them in the fridge. 2 hardboiled eggs are only 140 calories and pack a lot of protein. If you are exercising a lot, you have to fuel your work outs plus your daily activity. There are plenty of options!
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    If you aren't allergic, eat some nuts. High calorie & good fat, you'll meet your calories very easily :flowerforyou:
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I don't worry about eating every last exercise calorie back - I leave a few of them to account for errors, however I do make sure that I net at least my bmr - that way, I'm fueling my body's basic functions, nursing, and the majority of my exercise.

Nuts, nut butters, seeds, greek yogurt, avocado are all great ways to get your calories up if you feel you are too low.