Possible "coaching"?!?!?

Options
So, this is like the 100th time I am trying to lose weight. In short , lost a bunch, gained a bunch my whole life. Now I am 34 and was on the way before getting pregnant. It has been 10 months since my daughter's birth and I've only lost 17 pounds...until Turkey day when I put 8 back on! I am having a hard time getting geared up to start again. Arg! Anyone up for becoming a "buddy" who I can check in with almost daily, if not several times a day? My biggest problem is fitting exercise in. I work two jobs and am exhausted all the time and feel guilty if I am not with th hubby and daughter. HELP!

Replies

• HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Hi kka631,

I'm starting back up with the diet thing myself! I've been serious about it since October, but I also work a ton of hours and have had no time for exercise.

I've cut my calories to 1200/day but I actually think of it by the week (8400/week) so that I can short myself on a few days then have a "normal" day every once in a while.

My job should get better in a week or so, and I'm hoping to start the 5k101 on the 21st! I am completely sedentary now (waddle from home to work and back with little movement in between- sitting on the couch now watching TV) so the idea of ever being able to jog a few miles seems totally impossible!