New gal in need....

Options
I am 25 yrs old. I am counting calories and I am going to start the Couch to 5k tomorrow. I really need someone to answer to. I really need an accountability partner so if you need one too I promise I will pester you until you get your stuff done!!! Jk I just want to motivate and be motivated. Also if you have any group suggestions for me to join please feel free to let me know!

Replies

• Vicstar1977
    Options
    I was fat and so unfit it wasnt funny, and I did the couch 25k. Completed it too :smile: I'll send you a request.
  • HiThere23
    HiThere23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Couch to 5K tomorrow too!! I just set up the app on my phone with the music, goals, etc. Yah! We can do it!
  • 87clovers
    87clovers Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is perfect!! It is so exciting to have a friend that has already done it and to have a friend to go through it with!!! I am SO ready!!!!
  • Hjbaker
    Hjbaker Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I was 8 weeks through C25k then had to stop as I got a bad flu (for 6 weeks :( ). I am going to start part way through the program today and see how I go. Sounds like we have a few things in common. Feel free to add me if you like :)