Possible "coaching"?!?!?

Options
So, this is like the 100th time I am trying to lose weight. In short , lost a bunch, gained a bunch my whole life. Now I am 34 and was on the way before getting pregnant. It has been 10 months since my daughter's birth and I've only lost 17 pounds...until Turkey day when I put 8 back on! I am having a hard time getting geared up to start again. Arg! Anyone up for becoming a "buddy" who I can check in with almost daily, if not several times a day? My biggest problem is fitting exercise in. I work two jobs and am exhausted all the time and feel guilty if I am not with th hubby and daughter. HELP!

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    kkat631,
    Welcome to MFP, this is absolutely the best site!! You are looking for a buddy or a support group? We just started today!!! PLEASE look under the Topics, then under Support/Motivation and you will see a Join Us Fab Four group or the Sixers Resolution Revelution. They are both super groups. Fab Four is for four weeks and Sixers is for six weeks! BOTH are starting today. You can tell them Verda sent ya. You give a little info of yourself post your start weight (SW) and your goal weight that you wish to achieve in that amount of weeks (GW). I beg you to join, because I think we could all help and encourage each other! There are ALL ages so I think you could relate! Best wishes in whatever you decide!!!
    Verda
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I don't have a group or anything, but my sister and I are using MFP to lose weight together and we check in with each other throughout the day (she lives in CO and I live in CA). We are having pretty good success and if you want an encourager you can "friend" me if you would like and we could support each other.

If not, I wish you great success! :bigsmile:

299632.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter