30DS 2 day victory! NSV

Options
Jaegur
Jaegur Posts: 80 Member
I started 30DS yesterday, did about ten minutes before shutting it off and switching to wii boxing to at least keep my heart pumping. After about an hour I went back and finished it, but still...

Tonight though, I did the entire 27 minutes without turning it off! Granted I may have missed 5-8 seconds here and there, but being 400lbs and plowing through that torture made me happy! And wet. And red. Tomorrow I'm going to love, but hate myself. :D

Just wanted to share this for anyone else just starting 30DS or thinking about it. If I can do even 90% of it, you can!

Replies

• kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great job! It all get easier and easier...keep it up!
  • SJM626
    Options
    I am starting it for the 2nd time!
  • jnrinwa
    jnrinwa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I'm on level 2, day 7. For me I felt like after day 4 it got much better.
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! It'll get easier :) Once I'm done with Extreme Shed and Shred, I plan on doing round 2 of the 30DS :)
  • SAGR2
    SAGR2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well done, it is hard when you start but I am sure it will get easier
  • nadiamode
    Options
    high five! good for you! i'm sure if you stick with it, you'll be super impressed with your own endurance later on. :) i'm on day 8 and see a huge difference in stamina.
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Just ordered the dvd. Was wondering whether I would actually be able to do it. You have given me the belief that I can. It's not just for those already fit people with a few pounds to lose :)
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! It'll get easier :) Once I'm done with Extreme Shed and Shred, I plan on doing round 2 of the 30DS :)

What's that one like, I was looking at getting that or Ripped In 30 next.

Well done OP. First time I did it I had to keep taking breaks, now I can get through, it's not easy but I can!
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    awesome job!!! i'm super proud of you!! :) i'll be starting it again for my 2nd round today. You definitely will feel it all over but it will get easier and easier. :)
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Weel done! As long as you give everything you have and keep being motivated by the progress you make, you'll get through it and get results.

Congrats!
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great job! It will get better with each day. I started C25K last week and walked/jogged my first 5k (alone) yesterday. Yes, I was slow, but I did it. I loved NSV's because sometimes the scale doesn't show the progress.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! It really does get easier, and congrats to you for proving so :D
  • PeloMichelle
    PeloMichelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well Done!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!