Say NO to sandwiches! Help needed please!

2»

Replies

• Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Wow! Thank you SO much for all taking the time to reply. I have LOADS of ideas here and many that I would definitely not have thought of! Also nice to know people still losing and eating occasional cheese! This should keep me in recipes for the term already! I just find that when tried to be healthy / on diets before, I end up taking the same boring stuff in, get bored, uninspired and then "just have the ONE biscuit" in the staffroom. There the slippery slope begins...
    Many thanks
    Sarah x

If you find cheese is a downfall for you, have you tried mixing it up? I love to buy mozzarella balls and slice some into a sandwich with fresh tomatoes & a dash of olive oil + fresh basil then toast it...it tastes like pizza, seriously! Or how about feta and olives etc? x
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Couscous, pasta, lentil, rice or Bulgaria wheat salads - great with roasted veggies. Rice cakes, crispbreads and rivitas - so good with rocket cottage cheese and some sweet chilli sauce. Oh cold noodle salad as well. Yummy.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Oh and as to the cheese - I now have a love for cheese string as they are individually wrapped I can get my cheese craving sorted in a handy portion controlled amount. mmmmm cheese :love: