Girls - favorite jeans?

Options

Replies

• Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I love free hemming! lol I hope you will post some pictures of these awesome jeans!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    You said you didn't like gap, but have your tried their curvy? I like them, and they're reasonably priced.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I really like express jeans... it's the only place I buy them from. They fit me well and I have a big butt... well... I used to *cries*
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    When I was that size I loved most mid rise boot cut, like the levi's at JC Penny's.
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Miss Me jeans or American Eagle jeans in boot cut, or slim boot cut :)
  • megankaufmann
    megankaufmann Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I actually love American eagle jeans. They are normally on sale around school season for about 30 bucks and they last forever. Get the artist fit, skip the low-rise.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Warehouse One, they go by measurements instead of sizes, tons of styles. $40 ish.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I used to work at Buckle, and their new Grace in LA jeans are awesome! Definitely great for curvy women. Very flattering and COMFY!!! Cute, tooo!
  • CaelGomez
    Options
    I've bought the same jeans the past five years. They are the only jeans that fit me great.

http://shop.pacsun.com/Womens/jeans/Bullhead-Black-Gryphin-Dark-Skinniest-Jeans/index.pro

I couldn't find the ones I buy on the website, unless these really are it.
    I wear a different color, though.

Pacsun has a BUNCH of jeans.
    They're sort of spendy, but it's worth it!
    They have tons of colors, and tons of styles.
    I wear the skinny jeans, but they have boot-cut and other styles as well.
    I get compliments all the time on my jeans!

I'm sure you can find a great-fitting pair of jeans from Pacsun, no matter what your body shape. (:
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Avenue jeans are the only ones that fit nicely over my fat @ss.
  • WhoIsAmber
    WhoIsAmber Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Can't help you, I've been wearing bootcut/relaxed fit men's jeans for years now because I refuse to get "plus sized" women's jeans.
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Lee's (sold at Macy's) are very real woman body friendly.
  • wendymaci
    wendymaci Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love my Silvers.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    OK, here are pics of the Miss Me jeans. My husband is a horrible photographer LOL. I bought the shirt too, but I'm rethinking that now...or maybe I just need spanx under it LOL.

i-nP7Q4Zp-M.jpg

i-8sckrm2-M.jpg
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    Options
    Express are my fave too. Not their Rerock because I don't like decor on the pockets but their regular skinny jeans I love.
  • jesspi68
    Options
    I had favorite jeans, natural reflections boot cut jeans from bass pro shops, they don't fit anymore and I don't have the funds for new ones yet, siiigh, lol
  • lambch0ps
    lambch0ps Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Levi's Curve ID

Any Levis store or even Amazon sells them

Love these - just got a pair of 501s - perfect fit and I am curvy!
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My favorites are

Lucky Brand jeans in the Easy Rider bootcut style
    BKE from the Buckle. I still have to get the waist taken in though but once that's done they fit perfectly, inseam and all. they sit very nicely and look great from the back

Other brands are hit and miss. Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, etc seem to be cut straight up and down and by the time they fit my hips, the waist is about 5 or 6 inches too big

Lee Brand, Levi's look like Mom jeans on me and i'm not going there lol

my waist is 31, hips 44
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    My favorites are

Lucky Brand jeans in the Easy Rider bootcut style
    BKE from the Buckle. I still have to get the waist taken in though but once that's done they fit perfectly, inseam and all. they sit very nicely and look great from the back

Other brands are hit and miss. Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, etc seem to be cut straight up and down and by the time they fit my hips, the waist is about 5 or 6 inches too big

Lee Brand, Levi's look like Mom jeans on me and i'm not going there lol

my waist is 31, hips 44

One of the pair I bought was BKE. And yes, first thing I thought was damn, my butt looks great!
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Black House/White Market makes FABULOUS jeans. Made for curvy types, with a little bit of stretch, normal waistlines (not too high, not too low, just right like goldilocks). They're kind with sizing too, meaning, if you're a 10 normally you could probably fit well into an 8. They are so flattering. Every time I wear mine people ask if I've lost weight!