Losing Motivation :(

Options
I started out really strong, working out everyday and eating right. I was running at least 4 days a week. Then a little over 3 weeks ago I broke my hand, had surgery and I can't workout. I have about 4 more weeks until I can even try to workout again. Ever since this happened I have had a hard time with keeping my willpower strong. I'm not sure what is going on with me. I have been walking, but I feel like that isn't enough. I haven't gained thank goodness, but I need to get back on track with my eating. Any ideas on how to stay motivated?

Replies

• bblich02
    Options
    hey, I'm so sorry to hear about your hand!!! don't let this get you down though!

have you tried running? squats? crunches?

if you need a motivational group, i have one on my website! a link to it is on the homepage on the bottom right at ifiloseweight.com :)
  • angellmoore
    angellmoore Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I will check out that site. I asked the doctor if i could run and he said no so I haven't done it. I can do squats, but crunches are uncomfortable due to the splint on my arm. I'm trying to stay really active so hopefully that will help. :)