Boobies, Booties and Thighs!!!

Options

Replies

• blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Um....I'm 5'6 and ~129 lbs and I have boobies, a booty and thighs. I don't think it has anything to do with how much you weigh BUT rather where you carry your weight, if that makes sense. My aforementioned body parts might not be as ample as those of a woman 30 lbs more than me but I've had no complaints thus far. Just my .02 cents. :smile:
  • SkinnyLilWitch
    SkinnyLilWitch Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I don't know if everyone else that has been up and down has had the same results, but even at my smallest, my hips and bust were always around 11 to 12 inches above my waist. It's just the figure that I have. Like someone above said... curvy is a shape. We tend to stay curvy. The proportions ALL go down so it still looks just as hot if the curvy look is what you want.
  • DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am a thighs and *kitten* girl no matter how much weight i lose i stay with the biggo thighs and a tush oh well it is what it is *** popping my butt** lol bwahahahah !
  • Tracepa98
    Options
    I have no problems with losing from my butt and my thighs. What im uncertain of is how much it will affect my chest size. Currently a 42B and as awkward as it is to admit this, Im already significantly uneven. Will take it one day at a time I suppose and whatever Im left with I will be happy with I guess. :laugh:
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm hopping my booty/hips don't go below 40" (I'm at 43.25" now, started at 46". They got down to 39 when I lost weight at 20 and it literally hurt to walk or lay on my sides. It felt like my bones were piercing my skin. I had my friends touch my hip and they agreed, it felt bony! WEIRD! I was steady losing only .5" a month there until this last month when I lost 1.5". I was so hurt! lmao!

As for thighs, I have no worries, they'll always be thick. When I was small before and lost my butt (because I didn't start toning soon enough), I still had thighs for days! :)

Breasts. I became a C cup when I gained weight lol! They're the first thing I lose and the last thing I gain. I am normally a 34B. The good thing is, I'm getting back there but SLOWLY this time. Maybe I'll keep some of these "new boobs!

You can kind of work on your breasts. A lot of back and arm moves work your chest too. I remember when my mom would tone, hers would get bigger (they were already huge lol).

As for the booty and thighs, we all know lunges and squats are great but there are a lot of variations of these moves you can do that hit every bit of it! I use fitness magazine for most of my workouts and there are A LOT of moves that help you keep your thickness. Also, be sure to focus on your obliques. The smaller your waist is, the "bigger" your hips will look giving you more healthy curves :D

Also, I'm 5'1" :)
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hey we're the same height and I'm aiming for the exact same goal. Currently I'm 177 and my goal weight is 165. I can attest that I have loss a lot of my butt & boobies however I'm still a D cup but I would be lying if I said I didn't miss my *kitten*. What's odd to me is that my thighs are still thick, I mean THICK. I hoping the more strength training I do I can regain my butt and keep my womanly curves.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Hey we're the same height and I'm aiming for the exact same goal. Currently I'm 177 and my goal weight is 165. I can attest that I have loss a lot of my butt & boobies however I'm still a D cup but I would be lying if I said I didn't miss my *kitten*. What's odd to me is that my thighs are still thick, I mean THICK. I hoping the more strength training I do I can regain my butt and keep my womanly curves.

Sounds like and awesome Plan!! :happy:
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You can build a bit of muscle under them for a slightly larger appearance.

^^^^THIS :drinker: Exactly what im going for

So is the point of this thread that you want to know how to go about it? If so, check this http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/686963-large-collection-of-info-for-beginners
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Um....I'm 5'6 and ~129 lbs and I have boobies, a booty and thighs. I don't think it has anything to do with how much you weigh BUT rather where you carry your weight, if that makes sense. My aforementioned body parts might not be as ample as those of a woman 30 lbs more than me but I've had no complaints thus far. Just my .02 cents. :smile:

I totally agree. Im thinking more on proportions not actual weight and measurements Anything below 160 and I start to look sick (i guess its my genes and/or body type) Im a medium to large build. So 120 wont fly for me. So if these ladies are 38-39" inches in the hips at 120 then 45 for me at 160 will look just as good.
  • Curvimami
    Options
    You can build a bit of muscle under them for a slightly larger appearance.

^^^^THIS :drinker: Exactly what im going for

So is the point of this thread that you want to know how to go about it? If so, check this http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/686963-large-collection-of-info-for-beginners

Yes. And thank you for the link :smile:
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Our goals are about the same...I'm 5'6 and aiming for 160...I love my curves...my booty, hips, and boobs. The thighs are frustrating though...just cuz nothing fits over them! Those I can use a few inches off of!
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I want to remain curvy!! I have NO desire to be thin at all!!! I'm always conscious of certain measurements in certain areas because I don't want to lose too much.
  • kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height, 5'6 and was blessed with a big booty and big thighs too lol, everything else is slim. I'm happy where I'm at weighing in at 129. I started off with 38' hips, and only lost 1/2" in 5 MONTHS so I'm stuck at 371/2' right now which I'm happy with and I've only lost 1" off the thighs.

I think even if you do lose the weight, like everyone else says, you'll still have that butt and thigh but in a thinner way. But if that's not what you are aiming for, to be thinner then I'm not sure what you could do...

What is your weight now if you don't mind me asking?
  • bookwormwendy
    bookwormwendy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I don't have a particular measurement in mind but I prefer a Marilyn Monroe look to say....Calista Flockheart. I have lost over 30lbs to date and want to lose more. I don't want to lose my curve. In fact, my husband, who is VERY supportive of my healthier lifestyle and weight loss, has asked that I NOT lose all of my curve. You aren't the only one.
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I'm hopping my booty/hips don't go below 40" (I'm at 43.25" now, started at 46". They got down to 39 when I lost weight at 20 and it literally hurt to walk or lay on my sides. It felt like my bones were piercing my skin. I had my friends touch my hip and they agreed, it felt bony! WEIRD! I was steady losing only .5" a month there until this last month when I lost 1.5". I was so hurt! lmao!

As for thighs, I have no worries, they'll always be thick. When I was small before and lost my butt (because I didn't start toning soon enough), I still had thighs for days! :)

Breasts. I became a C cup when I gained weight lol! They're the first thing I lose and the last thing I gain. I am normally a 34B. The good thing is, I'm getting back there but SLOWLY this time. Maybe I'll keep some of these "new boobs!

You can kind of work on your breasts. A lot of back and arm moves work your chest too. I remember when my mom would tone, hers would get bigger (they were already huge lol).

As for the booty and thighs, we all know lunges and squats are great but there are a lot of variations of these moves you can do that hit every bit of it! I use fitness magazine for most of my workouts and there are A LOT of moves that help you keep your thickness. Also, be sure to focus on your obliques. The smaller your waist is, the "bigger" your hips will look giving you more healthy curves :D

Also, I'm 5'1" :)
    Thanks so much for your reply! :happy:
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options

I totally agree. Im thinking more on proportions not actual weight and measurements Anything below 160 and I start to look sick (i guess its my genes and/or body type) Im a medium to large build. So 120 wont fly for me. So if these ladies are 38-39" inches in the hips at 120 then 45 for me at 160 will look just as good.

Agreed. Has a lot to do with body type. I'm a small build. My hips are 34" and seem to fit my body just fine as you can see in my profile pic. I can't imagine having hips that were close to 40" - it just wouldn't fit my body type. This proves once again, that everyone looks different at certain sizes...one-size doesn't fit all, for sure. Healthy should be the goal IMO.
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Squat heavy and deep! My hips are at 40" right now, and my husband loves the way they look in jeans. I started at 44" and over 35 lbs has resulted in some pretty significant drops in that number. However, I've been running and doing squats almost daily (squats with a barbell, that is) and it's giving me a pretty awesome butt lift!

^^^Love This!!!
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I am a thighs and *kitten* girl no matter how much weight i lose i stay with the biggo thighs and a tush oh well it is what it is *** popping my butt** lol bwahahahah !

You're my new best friend. lol :drinker:
  • jenneal89
    Options
    I wouldn't be too concerned about your boobs. They are fat but wouldn't change that much with 30lbs. I used to be around 145lbs before having my daughter. I'm now 123lbs 5' 6" and I'm in the same cup size, the band has changed from a 32 to a 30 tho so they are slightly smaller but not massively so. I agree with other posters about your body shape as well. I'm a pear shape and I wish my hips were smaller. I want to lose 2-3inches at least (they're 35inches now). I've never liked my shape but am learning to live with it so you're lucky you love yours!

Edit:: I also have a small frame do when I was 145lbs with 40inch hips I looked out of proportion/too big. It does suit some especially if you have a larger frame :)
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I don't have a particular measurement in mind but I prefer a Marilyn Monroe look to say....Calista Flockheart. I have lost over 30lbs to date and want to lose more. I don't want to lose my curve. In fact, my husband, who is VERY supportive of my healthier lifestyle and weight loss, has asked that I NOT lose all of my curve. You aren't the only one.

Lol. Awesome! I'm with hubby "Curves all Day"