NSV!!

Options
I have been looking for casual khaki pants to wear on my trip in November to Hawaii. Stopped at an outlet mall yesterday and found the perfect pair! Tried on the 12's...hmmm loose. Tried on the 10's....fit ok. But I got adventerous....tried on the 8's! A bit tight and thought .....I have until November to make them fit better. BUT...looked down. They were too short! So I opted for the 10's, by then they will be loose, but a 16 hour flight...that will be ok by me!! Still can't believe I even got the 8's on....and zipped!!!! Woo Hoo for me!

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV! It's great when something besides the scale shows that you're slimming down.
  • Ivarivdnoe
    Ivarivdnoe Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I found a new quote today that reminds me of this! "suck it up and someday you won't have to suck it in!" Great job!!
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    that is awesome...WTG!!!:happy:
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV!!!! it seems all your hard work is paying off. Congrats to you and keep up the good work.
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Keep it up!!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! It really is a wonderful feeling to know that you're making progress toward your goal! Well done!
  • butterflyfairy2
    butterflyfairy2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I found a new quote today that reminds me of this! "suck it up and someday you won't have to suck it in!" Great job!!

Woot Woot!! It's always a great feeling fitting into smaller sizes. You go girl!!

Oh, and I love this quote lol
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options

I love it!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • dmcole13
    dmcole13 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!