Rejoining.....need some fitness friends to kick my butt!!!

Options
Hello!!! I joined this site last January and have gotten nowhere in the weight loss/exercise department. I think I had a few good months throughout 2009 but with it being one of the most stressful years of my life.....here I am at the same weight I started at. I need some buddies to help boost my motivation. I want to get fit this year and feel better about myself. All tips and great advice appreciated. Thanks!!! Happy Holidays everyone!!! :)

Replies

• pawprint061
    Options
    Welcome back. You can do it. Just take it one step at a time. Set small goals that are realistic and are manageable. Hang in there.. good luck on your journey.
  • Kudge1
    Options
    I know where you are coming from. I joined awhile back. I had lost 8 pounds. Had some health issues and gained the 8 pounds back. Now that I know what my problems are - osteoarthritis in my neck, lower spine and hips - I can deal with it. At least now I know why exercising created so much pain. I know what exercises I can do now, that I am hoping to lose those 8 pounds again plus some. Like yourself I need some one to keep me motivated. What do you say we team up together and be each other's support team?