The Biggest Loser Wii Game

k2hoop
k2hoop Posts: 6
edited September 20 in Chit-Chat
I just purchased the "Biggest Loser" game for Wii. I've heard that it works pretty good. I haven't tried it out yet and I'm wondering if anyone has this game and if so how are the results?

Replies

• jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    I don't have the game I have jillian michaels do you have the wii fit plus if so are you seeing results from the exercises on there i do the hula hoop and boxing i love it !
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    I have Wii BL, Jillian Michaels 2010, and Wii Fit Plus. BL is a good workout, and so is Wii Fit Plus... Jillian just makes me run & hide, still way too intense for me.

I think the calorie counter on BL is inaccurate. I would love to see someone with a HRM try it out & see how much variance there is between actual calories burned & calories burned in game.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,277 Member
    Just bought the wii fit plus about 2 weeks ago and I :heart: it! Rythem kung fu and the super hula hoop are my favorites!

I just saw the commercial last night for the wii biggest loser game and was wondering the same thing - so I'm also curious in the answers here.

Jillian is still a bit too much for me at this point....but I'm sure it helps a lot.
  • KLG28
    KLG28 Posts: 5 Member
    I really hope santa brings me thejillian micheals game for christmas!! She is what I need ! I have a wii fit and I get my 30 minutes a day, but im not sure what to report it as in the exercise diary any ideas??
  • DrBorkBork
    KLG, I report my Wii workout under cardio- Aerobics. That's basically what it is, especially if you're doing the rhythm games like the dancing, boxing, and kung fu.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,277 Member
    I really hope santa brings me thejillian micheals game for christmas!! She is what I need ! I have a wii fit and I get my 30 minutes a day, but im not sure what to report it as in the exercise diary any ideas??

I look on the wii fit to see how many calories I've burned and then I add a cardio exercise and just edit the calories to reflect what I've burned.
  • KLG28
    KLG28 Posts: 5 Member
    Thanks for the help guys, I have NO clue what I am even doing, but I know what I want so I very much appreciate your help!!:drinker:
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Is anyone seeing results form the kung fu and hula hoop?
  • DrBorkBork
    Not from Kung Fu. I mainly use it as a cool down. Super Hula Hoop, yes, when you do it on the Advanced/Expert level (10 mins). I get the most results from Rhythm Boxing. Smoke through 90 calories every 10 mins.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    I just got TBL, Jillian Michaels 2010 and Wii Fit Plus for Christmas. LOVING them!

Played the Wii Fit Plus multiplayer games all day yesterday and didn't feel sore- until today! My abs, my back, my EVERYTHING. Ow!

I also did 18 minutes of Yoga (followed by an 8 minute cool-down) with Bob on tBL game. That was awesome. I'm feeling THAT in my butt and legs. Owie owie! I also think that the calorie counter is inaccurate but I won't know for sure until I get my HRM that I ordered on eBay (Weeks ago! I guess that's what I get for ordering something in the mail during December).

Haven't had a chance to do the Jillian Michaels game yet, but hopefully I will soon! I'm having too much trouble keeping the family off the balance board for the Wii Fit games to squeeze in a workout.
  • I got TBL for Christmas and have used it the past 2 days. It seems like a lot of fun. I just got a Polar f6 today and plan on doing my workout tomorrow with in on so I will check back in here after I'm done and let you know how accurate the counter is on the game. I read someone else on here wrote that there's definitely wasn't accurate so we shall see. I can't imagine all the work you do in the workouts and only burning 90 calories!
  • lemonllama
    lemonllama Posts: 124 Member
    Im also wondering about it! I only have the wii fit and the wii personal trainer, but i was going to order wii cardio and heard it was a great one.. but debating between that or biggest loser!! Hmm!!
This discussion has been closed.