Reached a burnout need friends for motivation and support

Options
Hello everyone, this is my second go around with MFP, I lost 16 pounds in the spring of 2011 and put it all back on over the course of the following year. I started my journey again June 7th of this year and to date I have lost 21 pounds with 10 more to go. I have found myself feeling a little less motivated and burnt out at times and could really just use some friends for motivation and new ideas. I will definitily help anyone all that I can:smile:

Replies

• sicilysclover
    sicilysclover Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    21 pounds is awesome! I'll send you a friend request - we can all use some motivation.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'm all about motivating...feel free to add me.
  • jopipa1
    jopipa1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been on mfp for almost two months but I've been working hard longer than that, I feel a bit overwhelmed and burned-out too! You can add me if you need the support! I'm on mfp everyday :D
  • vblair77
    vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Im right there with you! This is my first try with MFP, so far so good I'm 5 lbs down. :happy: I have some unique challenges BUT I still think reaching a healthy weight (and better self image) is attainable! Actually...I have a good self image. I think thats whats sort of gotten me INTO this mess. I just dont SEE a girl thats got 100 lbs to lose when I look in the mirror! I thought it was positive self image..but my doctor calls it "DENIAL" HA HA! I coudlnt help but crack up at her for that! :blushing: Anyway, Im ALSO looking for friends to encrourage and BE encouraged by. I'll send you a request! :smile:
  • coms17
    coms17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I admire you for getting back on track. Great job losing 21 lbs so far. I will send you a friend request....as sicilysclover stated, we can all use motivation.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight-loss success thus far. Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • alfie1313
    alfie1313 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey there :-)))

Great Job on the 21lbs so far! :-)))

Im great at motivation, if you'd like to accept my friends request i would be happy to support you :-)))

Lynn x

P.S anyone else looking for friends please feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • gratitudeforall
    gratitudeforall Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are in it for the long haul this go round. We all need motivation and support sometimes! Feel free to add me to the cheerleaders!
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!! Sounds like several of us could need some support and motivation!! No burnouts here we can all do this!! Thanks again for the show of support.
  • luce0266
    luce0266 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You have done so great, I am just coming back after a couple of weeks lacking somewhat in focus. My goal for august was to see some really strong headway, and weight loss has come in at ..... drum roll please.............. ZERO. (eeeeek)

I have been doing Gillian's DVD 30 day shred which I have really enjoyed doing and getting into the routine of exercising everyday, but the weight just didnt come off.

However, everyday is a new day. September is a new month, we can do this together.
  • GSAllumbaugh
    GSAllumbaugh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I'm on again, off again, but need to be on again!! I'm getting close to my "all-time fighting weight" and need to take responsibility for my actions!! Would love to get some friends for motiviation and support! Please add me!
  • wcaldwelld
    wcaldwelld Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    way too gooo we all need the support add me if you would like