Not New but need support

Options
I have been on MFP since Jan 2012. I have lost weight then gained again and feel like I am on a roller coaster. I enjoy being accountable and I feel that people here can help. I have very few friends on here and would like that to change. I love to encourage others and help when ever I can and hope I can find a few friends on MFP willing to do the same.

Replies

• alie001
    alie001 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You and I sound alike. My roller coaster is due to boredom. I am committed to MFP now though because I am sick of the jello jiggle. Add me if you like.
  • mandlteam
    Options
    I did MFP before with no friends...and I eventually got bored of logging my calories. This time I am taking full advantage of finding inspirational friends and feeding off of their comments and support. I feel this time it will be different, I am on my second week now, feel free to friend me. :)
  • KLPlatinum
    Options
    I have found that having friends on MFP has helped me, just having someone say good job when I do my exercise or finish under my calorie goals. I am into my 4th week now and I am still loving this and seeing results. Feel free to friend me!
  • MzColey
    Options
    Im new to MFP, but I know how it goes we all have the rollercoaster, but WE can do this...dedication and help...add me ....
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Howdy!

I joined MFP in mid-August. Although I could have just used the trackers, I enjoy being supportive of others, but I also have the tendency to "mother hen" when necessary. My diary is open to all MFP peoples. Some days I cut myself slack but I always post "what's up with me" as to why I'm not tracking.

I'm with Alie, I'm tired of the 'jello jiggle' but had to laugh at the term...it nails it perfectly ~lame chuckle~.

Anyone can friend-request me, but please include where you "know me" from as I'm a bit on the leery side if profiles aren't completed :wink:

Red, I'll be sending a friend request :smile:

~Lyssa
  • joanmoon4
    Options
    I saw a woman at church who is a member of MFP and she showed me her picture from six months ago...talk about a transformation. Her skin is beautiful. So...I decided to try and start AGAIN today~ Let's all just get through today and see how we feel tomorrow. Right now there are chocolate chip cookies in the freezer. My goal is to not open that door~
  • softball93
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just started today.
    Back to college, made a drastic change quitting my softball team due to personal reasons, but I would really like to get fit. I an hoping that this site will help me stay motivated. What motivates you?
  • vblair77
    vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    :smile: hey there! I'm ALSO looking for support! I think its something we are all looking for. I'm going to add you! :smile:
  • thistime38
    Options
    You sound alot like me as well. I am not new but definitely need all of the support i can get. I am looking for someone i can email and text as well and vice versa. I want to make a renewed committment to this and finding it hard to do alone. Add me if you like :)