Parents of toddlers...question!

Options
124»

Replies

• leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My 3 year old still takes naps most days. And on the days she doesn't...she can be a little monster by the end of the day. She sleeps really well at night but I still find that she needs a nap most days. Also, she is in daycare and they do naps until the kids start Pre-K at 4 years old. My 7 year old even takes a nap on the weekends at times, depending on how tired he is.
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My now 3 1/2 year old stopped napping at 20 months!

So glad I saw this. My son is 18 months and although he naps most days is starting to rebel against it. I think it will only be a matter of months before I have to kiss them goodbye completely.
  • Blunderguff
    Options
    My son will be 3 on Nov 3. He still sleeps 11-12 hours threw the night. Most days I wake him up at 6:30-7:00am, follows me around then eat breakfast around 7:30. Nap from about 8:30 till 10:30. Then up till bed time 7:00-7:15ish. There's been days he just stays up with no nap but I like giving him one still.
  • mommyrox05
    Options
    I think that 3 is the age of no more naps =( my oldest 3 stopped right at 3 years old. My 4th took them alittle longer about 3 1/2, and my youngest is 2 1/2 and I derad the day that she stops taking naps....lol! I know that it's coming tho!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Mine stopped, I just make sure they have quiet time.
  • krim12
    krim12 Posts: 102
    Options
    I have taken naps away from my 3.5 yr old. If i let him nap hes up til at least 11 but if i make him stay awake he goes to bed at 8 and sleeps all night
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    My son will be 3 on Nov 3.

That's the same day my son turns 3!!!!!!!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Mine stopped napping when they started Kindergarten. Once that started bed time was moved to 7:30-8:00. They were just tuckered out. My 12 year old will still take naps on the weekend. We love our sleep!

OMG can I slap you??? I am SO jealous!!!!! :laugh: