This morning: ONE-DERLAND!!!

Options

Replies

• Alohathin
    Alohathin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Well done, Sergeant.

Bet your PT scores have gone up a ton, too. ;)
  • JEG2012
    JEG2012 Posts: 158
    Options
    Excellent! Congratulations!!!! It is amazing how full of life you again feel when you are literally now hualing around another human being on your back. I weighted 240 at one time too and physically was in the same boat with aches & pains. You've added so much more life to yourself and your family I'm sure can see it and feel. Live strong!!!!
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! :) You look great!!! Congrats! :)
  • cherbapp
    Options
    Awesome!!

And I love that you appreciate your wife's support...so sweet!
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    Sweet! Love a fit man in uniform and you look fantastic!"
  • sandyrm64
    sandyrm64 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good Job! You are exactly right....a year will pass....where do you want to be is the question! Congratulations, you look Great! :wink:
  • velmaisvelma
    velmaisvelma Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congratulations! I hope to see you there, one day. I'm working on it, so glad you shared!!
  • Renee2817
    Renee2817 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Way to go! such an encouragement. Good luck to you on your new life journey.
  • NicoleR1980
    NicoleR1980 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    God bless you and congrats!:happy:
  • LifeChanged1209
    Options
    Good job Sarge!
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Congrats my friend that is awesome!! I'm honoured to have you on my friends list! Thanks for inspiring me every day you rock!:smile:
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You must feel great! :smile:
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Hip hip hooray! You look fantastic and I can only imagine how you feel both physically and mentally from such an amazing transformation. And, just a heart felt "THANK YOU" for all do for this country!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    HAPPY ONE DERLAND!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • marvelmo
    marvelmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Boogie Onederland ! Inspiring! you look Fabulous! Thank you for your service and sacrifice. America is fortunate to have such a strong man protecting her. God Bless you and your family
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Great job and wonderful motivation my friend. Congratulations!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • jennieth
    Options
    Congratulations and great job! One-Derland is a beautiful place to be. Even more is thank you for your service!!
  • mulcahya
    mulcahya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :) What a great story!

This morning, I stepped on the scales and the first number was one I have not seen in I don't know how long (kilos, not pounds)! It's such an amazing feeling hey :)

Thank you so much for sharing :)
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Great job! And a Huge thank you for serving your country! Inspiring in more ways than one!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!