OMG :[[

Options
Well, you know how when you get a craving and it's something that you don't have and you don't want in your house. Well, you know why. :happy:
Umm, yea. I had that craving and :laugh: , yea. I went to Yum-Yum Donut's down the street and got a dozen donuts.
Not all for me, also for my family. Well, I had ONE and they were just so darn GOOD. So I had another one. Well, now i have to get off those CALORIES AND FATS. :angry:

My regular work-out won't even cut half of that.

DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON ANY OTHER WORKOUTS I CAN DO, TO BURN OFF THE SCRUMPTIOUS BADNESS. LOL

Replies

• R0iB0i26
    R0iB0i26 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well, you know how when you get a craving and it's something that you don't have and you don't want in your house. Well, you know why. :happy:
    Umm, yea. I had that craving and :laugh: , yea. I went to Yum-Yum Donut's down the street and got a dozen donuts.
    Not all for me, also for my family. Well, I had ONE and they were just so darn GOOD. So I had another one. Well, now i have to get off those CALORIES AND FATS. :angry:

My regular work-out won't even cut half of that.

DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON ANY OTHER WORKOUTS I CAN DO, TO BURN OFF THE SCRUMPTIOUS BADNESS. LOL

• dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    do some weight training, crunches, push-ups, etc. Those types of activities actually burn even though you've stopped.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    First of all, don't freak out. It is ok. Those few doughnuts, as bad as they feel in your stomach right now, will not instantly cause you to gain anything. Just get back on track and let it slide. Maybe you can do a few more minutes of exercise or cut back on your calories tomorrow. Don't worry about it though....it happens quite frequently to the best of us.
  • R0iB0i26
    R0iB0i26 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OK. Yea it's just I'm trying lay off the sweet's but i had that have to have craving.

THANK-YOU :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: