Mini goal and reward

Options
I have wanted a bird for a long time and I have decided that when I get down to 175 pounds I am going to buy myself the bird that I want. My SO supports this and is excited to build me a large aviary to keep it in. I'm really excited and I'm getting close! Only 10 more pounds!!!! I am really happy that I've joined MFP and I get to share some accomplishments with others. I was 255 pounds and I'm down to 184. I haven't yet really rewarded myself and sometimes I feel like I haven't done enough, but I want to feel proud of myself and maybe a little reward will help.

I would love to hear some of your mini goals and rewards!

Replies

• moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    your doing really well and deff have done enough to reward yourself be proud of how far you have come :smile:
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My current goal is to lose 1" from my waist and 1.25" from my hips in the next 2-3 weeks. If I do...I will buy myself a new pair of shoes! :)

I love your goal though!
  • RebmaGe1sha
    RebmaGe1sha Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    @ more or less Thank you so much!
    @ Kenzie That's a great goal. Good luck, I'm sure you'll get there!
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I got a pedicure at every 10 lbs lost until about 50 lbs lost. No rewards now but shopping. IF I EVER hit my final goal, my husband says I should get a spa day. We'll see!

Good job! You've done great and I love your reward!