Any SAHM's ( or working) out there?

Options

Replies

• doober922
    doober922 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mom of a three year old and almost two year old. My husband is military and so at times I feel like a single mom but I've reached my goal weight so I'm pumped!! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • toom0036
    Options
    I think I am both a SAHM and a working mom. I work two 15hour evening/overnight shifts a week, so I am home with my kids everyday. I have 3 children: 7, 2, and 3 months. I just started back on MFP this last month, took a break while pregnant with my little one. Looking for friends for support.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Was a SAHM for three years, just got a job recently. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old.

Feel free to add me!
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I'm a Sahm of 2 toddlers, ages 3 and 1. I have finally shed all my pregnancy weight, but still have a ways to go till my goal weight. Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! SAHM here! I have a toddler boy who turns three in October, a girl who turns 13 later this month (Lord help me!), a boy 19 leaving for the military soon, and a girl who is out on her own aged 24. Yep, started very early....ended pretty late. :happy:
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I'm a working SAHM, ha. I have 4 kids: 14, 11, 9 and almost 5, and I am home with them for the most part. However I do work while they're at school and a few evening hours when my husband's home.

I teach 2 hours spin a week and 15-ish hours ballroom dance. Only my 2 spin classes and 4 group lessons are set in stone; the rest of the lessons I book are according to my own schedule.

My other activities (while kids are at school) include paddleboarding and road cycling.

Here are a couple recipes I just posted; very good salads, 1 of which I'm about to make :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/729089-2-delicious-spinach-salads-that-you-will-like
  • lavitaloca
    Options
    Add me everybody!!!! Weight loss for moms with small children is a whole 'nother venture all together! Let's cheer each other on!
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    I think I am both a SAHM and a working mom. I work two 15hour evening/overnight shifts a week, so I am home with my kids everyday. I have 3 children: 7, 2, and 3 months. I just started back on MFP this last month, took a break while pregnant with my little one. Looking for friends for support.

:noway: This sounds incredibly exhausting but I'm kind of envious at the same time! You are amazing!

I'm Christine - I work full time, school part time and a mom to a 7 year old boy. Luckily my husband does a lot (ok, more than a lot) around the house.
  • roxedy
    roxedy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    SAHM/WAHM to a VERY active little boy who will be 2 in November. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • AlieBalie
    AlieBalie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I stay at home. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I gained an excessive amount of weight with my first pregnancy...I don't even know how much...then lost some right before I got pregnant with the youngest, so I started pregnancy at 239 lbs. I gained 20-25 during pregnancy, lost it all and a little more and somehow gained weight this summer without even noticing. Maybe because I stopped breastfeeding? So now I'm back at 243 and hoping to lose as much as I can before I get pregnant again, and hopefully maintain a healthy lifestyle this next time around!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to my two girls (3 and 2), trying for #3, in school for medical transcription, and full-time college student as well. Needless to say, I"m busy =)
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to my 1 year old girl and 3 year old boy. I love to cook, eat and exercise. I just lost all my baby weight +10 extra pounds :)

Great job!!!
  • kc9agz
    kc9agz Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 3 ( ages 11, 9 and 7) and sub part time at school when they need me. Feel free to add me as a friend. Hubby is a pilot and in and out so most of the time I feel like a single mom!
  • ASH0502
    Options
    I'm a stay at home midwestern mom to a 17 month old girl. I don't go to an office everyday but I still seem to be the busiest person alive and still find it harder than anything to workout. I've got about 20 lbs to lose before I'm at my goal weight and would love some other stay at home mom pals to keep each other motivated. I'm absolutely determined to feel good about my body again!!
  • sadams137
    sadams137 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to an almost 3 year old and almost 4 month old, both girls. I love working out and currently training for a triathlon and marathon. I can't seem to lose this weight but taking it day by day. Would love some more mom friends on here!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,796 Member
    Options
    Im a mom of 3 boys, I work grave yard shifts 3 days a week so i am a SAHM during the day, my kids are 6, almost 4, and almost 3
  • MusicalMe
    MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to my two beautiful girls (ages 3 and 2 1/2 months). I lost 95 pounds between January 2010 and September 2011. Then I got pregnant with my second and somehow managed to gain 60 pounds during my pregnancy. So I'm now working my way back down and will hopefully hit my actual goal weight this time! Would love to connect with other mommies, feel free to add me.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM, who rarely seems home somedays.
    My kids are older, though. 16, 17, 19. I homeschool them. (cus if they were that age and all in school, I'd feel weird saying I was a SAHM)
  • Jilllevin
    Jilllevin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Newly stay at home mom of a 9 year old and a 4 1/2 year old girls. Always busy and trying to fit in workouts. Would love friends and a great support system. This isn't an easy journey....kids make me fall off the wagon with them wanting to eat "kid" foods. I would love to know how everyone controls the urge to eat when they are eating...

Feel free to add me!
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Sahm of 2.....sending request :)

Anyone is free to add me too :)