Stick thin friends?

Options
Don't get me wrong, I love my friends but sometimes they really irritate me. Most of my friends are naturally stick thin and can eat WHATEVER they want ( today at lunch one of them ate 2 frozen pizzas and a pint of ice cream!!!) What bothers me is that anytime I start to lose weight they start saying things like " oh, you don't need to lose weight" or " if you lose anymore weight you're gonna look anorexic." Even though I literaly weigh like 60 pounds more than they do.

Replies

• AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Ugh... ignore lol
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Skinny b!tches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grumble:

I feel your pain. My favorite is when I'm talking about my weight loss and they'll say "OMG I need to loose weight too" Its like, if they think THEY need to loose weight - what do they think about ME!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Just because they are skinny it does not mean they are healthy. I would not want to eat two frozen pizza and a pint of ice cream, YUCK! Let them be unhealthy if they want, but you don't have to follow them.
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Exactly what the previous poster said....just because someone is skinny doesn't mean they are healthy. Good for you for being here and doing this the right way!!!!
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Just because they are skinny it does not mean they are healthy. I would not want to eat two frozen pizza and a pint of ice cream, YUCK! Let them be unhealthy if they want, but you don't have to follow them.

LOL! I would! I've had the worst case of strep the last few days and haven't been able to eat anything except broth and jello.:sad:

Just ignore them.
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    I don't want to look like a stick! I'll leave that to someone else! I am a woman of many beautiful curves that I love! :wink:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Stick thin isn't all that attractive. Women are supposed to have curves, right? That being said...people who can eat whatever they want and stay thin really p**s me off. lol Damned high metabolisms. If they keep eating like that, it usually catches up with them though. One thing I have found about most people who we think can eat whatever they want- don't actually eat that much throughout the day, or they eat nothing but junk.