Heart Rate Monitors

Options
So are these worth the investment? Does anyone have a recommendation for mid priced ones? Thanks :-)

Replies

• DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4 and LOVE it!!! Very reasonable priced! Got mine online.
  • louannparker
    louannparker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have both a polar rs300x (with chest strap) and Mio Motiva strapless HRM. I love both of them and use them in my work outs to get as real as possible to a correct calorie burn. They give me percentage of max hr, recovery information and what zone i am working in.

I consider HRM to be a necessary part of my fitness. I recommend buying from amazon.com as they are great about returning things with out a hassle and have a great selection
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE mine. I just bought a Polar FT7 to replace my Timex. Polar is supposed to reflect the closest to actual calories burned. I got mine for a little less than $80. There are more expensive ones, but you don't really need them if all you are going to do is track calories burned.
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    So are these worth the investment? Does anyone have a recommendation for mid priced ones? Thanks :-)

Honestly you can search these forums for this as this gets posted 5 times a day...but I'll give you my quick 2 cents. Buy the FT40 or FT70
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options

Polar FT7