Motivation & People who can understand!!!

Options
Hello everyone,

Thanks for taking the time out to read this little message lol!!! I am a 28 year old who is looking to make HEALTH a BIG deal for me... I am currently hit that point in life where I am over the binge eating, and feeling sorry for myself and time to kick it into FULL GEAR and get into some what of a decent shape before I head home in December... I am looking to meet new people who are like me and needing a little motivation and inspire one another on this new journey of weight lost!!!

Good Luck everyone with you new journey to a Better & Healthy you!!!

Replies

• Mela2084
    Options
    I am also in the same boat! I need motivation! I am 28 YO and run my own business, sometimes I get lost in work and forget what I am eating. It is sooooo hard to not munch while doing paperwork! Me and my husband are going to try again for a child, we had a miscarriage in July. It was the first time I had been Pregnant and I was devastated. I crawled into a hole and ate and ate, I am now trying to get out of that self pity stage and loose weight again, so we can try again. I am also in a best friends wedding in January so I want to loose weight for that also! I am the biggest I have ever been. I also have hip problems along with arthritis already. I have got to get some of this weight off so I can physical and mentally feel better! And I need motivation!!!! Baby and Wedding are great motivators but just don't seem to be enough. I am 10 LBS down since starting to use MFP again. I seem to be stuck where I am now though and it is getting discouraging! I would love to have help on motivation! I usually am only on MFP on my phone but I am going to try to log into the web more often! Motivation! =)
    Friend me and we can help each other!
  • CHOOBEEz
    Options
    I am so sorry about your miscarriage, and I to understand the devastation that you felt with this lost. I to have suffered a few miscarriages and it lead to me binge eating and since then I never wanted to feel that pain again and never wanted to try, it costed me a marriage and it has lead me down this path of eating to fill a void.. I remarried and since have been trying to find ways to make myself feel good inside, I have a loving husband who is always loving me and thinks I am beautiful and tells me that everyday!!! But if I don't feel good inside then it is hard to believe anything that he says.. My weight has now effected my self esteem and I am afraid of driving a gap between me and my husband...

It is time to stop feeling sorry for myself because I know that I have caused this excessive weight gain only on my own, it is now time for me to take control and make myself feel good from the inside out... I know that this is a new journey for both you and I and I hope that this will be one that we can coupe to fight through together... I am as well barely online and always using the app on my phone but if you would like to keep in touch please email me and I will give you my info...

Keep your head up and know that your struggles will have a HUGE pay off in the end for yourself and you will never look back!!!