New to MyFitnessPal

Hello!

I was referred to this website by my sister. She has been using the program for about 3 months and has seen good results. I have struggled with my weight all of my life. I had some success with WW, however, I would just get tired of "counting points" and give up.

I look forward to reading more posts and giving and getting encouragement for my weight loss journey.

Shari

Replies

• Hello my name is Tina. I was going through my app store and came across this and thought i would try. For years people have been calling me fat and compare me to skinny people and im so sick of it. I have two kids and its hard to do anything with them. Hope you the best and good luck on ur journey and i know you can do it
  • Hey! I've been on here since February. I've seen very good results (and then I'd stop). Now I'm back for more since I started working a desk job and I can no longer excerise as much while balancing school (Grad student), work, and a husband.

I'm not a 'big' girl but I do have big thighs and a big butt. All the women on my mother's side have all been 200+ So I know my potential with my weight if I'm not careful (especially since all of mt weight settles in my lower body.) I can hide my weight well (which is good and bad).

I don't have any friends on here. I want to make a small network in which I can share my workouts, calorie intake/burn. If you would like to be MFP friends, feel free to add me.