blyeah, what have I done???

Options
I was so happy this morning when I weighed myself & saw that I had dropped a pound.

For some reason at lunch though, I just felt rebellious and mean, and I waltzed past the salads and sensible foods, and said "Meh!" to them. Instead, I ate a 4-pack Reese's peanut butter cup thingy, a snack-sized bag of potato chips, and a bottle of vitamin water. I haven't done that kind of thing in a long time! And I must confess, I enjoyed it! (mua ha ha ha!) It was sinfully wonderful!

But still . . . jeez, that's contrary to my purpose here! Do I really want to stay like this for the rest of my life or do I want to shed this poundage?

Well, I made myself record everything, and miraculously, I didn't go over my calorie limit for the day. Of course, I only have about 160 left for supper, but I'm not that hungry, so I think I'll just make some fresh vegetable juice - it's pretty filling, actually.

I guess I felt like I needed to come in here & confess.

Replies

• AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Okay so you rebelled, straighten up or your grounded! :laugh: I think we have all did it, move on starting right now. Good job on recording your calories and recognizing you mess up. :flowerforyou:
  • LaurelFisher
    LaurelFisher Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    We all have those days. When I do, I just do an extra half hour to hour exercise.
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you on recording it! I struggle recording that kind of stuff, cause I'm so embarrassed and I just don't want to know! xD
    But, seriously, be proud of yourself for doing as well as you have! Just don't become a everyday kind of rebel!
  • LittleSister
    LittleSister Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You know what the deal is? (Of course YOU people know, but I like to watch myself type, so here goes.) When you're in a mood, and you're hungry anyway, and you look at the food you planned to eat, and it doesn't look appetizing, that's when it kicks in.

In fact, sometimes, when I'm hungry, just the sight of fresh fruit and vegetables turns my stomach. Blyeah! I feel nauseated.

Anything wholesome and healthy just sounds yucky.

So when the choice becomes:

1) You can have something junky that will make you feel good right now
    2) You can have something that doesn't sound very good right now, and leaves you feeling yucky and unsatisfied

Heck yeah, we're going to choose 1).

I guess I have to make my healthy foods more delicious.