FUNNIEST thing i ever did was this weekend....

Options
Need a pick me up or a giggle ladies?

My best friend decided he wanted to go out this weekend... so I went and kept him company. He decided to bet me the next round of beer that I couldnt walk up to a man and get a drink without asking for one. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!! Goal - order two beers and two shots... and not have to pay.

Go to a bar with a guy friend or even your partner... make sure its early in the evening when you try this (or its consider cheating because the men are usually already drunk by 11 on a satuday)...

Walk up to the bar with your empty beer bottle and get the bartenders attention or atleast pretend to try. 9 out of 10 times the men you stand next to will strike up a convo. This was my opening

Random Dude A: Well hey there, you trying to get the bartender?
Me: (looks over and smiles) Yeah, my waitress hasnt come by in forever and i just need a beer! (laughs a little)
Random Dude B: Thats not good at all! Lets get this lady a beer!
Random Dude A (attempts to gab bartender)
Me: Maybe even a beer and a shot! That sounds good to me!
Random Dude A and B exchange sneaky grins thinking they ae going to get me to sit and drink with them.... HAHAHA
Bartender: What can I get you miss?
Me: I need......... two beers and two tequilas please! ( look over and smile... thanking them for getting the bartender for me... open my wallet to pay for my puchase)
Dude A: No no no, let me get this for you, please?
Dude B: Yeah, get us two tequilas too!!
Drinks are served, my drinks are paid for...we all take a shot together.
Me: Thanks alot guys! Have a nice night!!
EPIC MOMENT AHEAD... MEN STOP READING IM SURE YOU WILL HATE ME FOR WHAT I DO NEXT!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!
Me: (grabs the exta beer and shot and walk it to my bestie who is a GUY... sit down, and get death glares from the dudes at the bar.

Was is very nice? NOPE. But it was friggin HILARIOUS!!!!

And it wasnt really my fault... i WAS going to pay... and it was a dare...

<3

Replies