MFP Fantasy Football: Four Thin Inches

Options
tsh0ck
tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
time for an MFP contest that has nothing to do with weight and nothing to do with losing -- well, unless you play me, of course. I hope.

it's time for fantasy football time. well, to be fair, it's past fantasy football time.but I came up with the idea to create an MFP league a tad late. was hoping to rush and draft tonight, but yahoo won't let me do it any sooner than tomorrow. oh, well. next year, I'll be much more prepared. so the draft is tentatively set for 2 p.m. Eastern tomorrow. if too many people have issues with that, we can change it to a little earlier in the day. but the latest we can go is 4:30 p.m., since the first game is tomorrow night.

the league I set up is standard, head-to-head. live draft will be 90 seconds per pick.

only 12 teams, so first come, first in.

league is on yahoo -- http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/signup
league ID -- 870376
password -- cookie

(once you are signed up, we have a custom URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/mfp_fti)

Replies

• Icewolf_The
    Icewolf_The Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! :) Thanks T :)
  • PNCTink
    PNCTink Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I got ousted from the ESPN league, but I prefer Yahoo anyhow. :) Looking forward to the draft tomorrow!
  • tsh0ck
    Options
    that's four ...
  • tsh0ck
    Options
    bumping to, hopefully, get some more folks in ...
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Whoop! I'm ready to win! :)

Hopefully we can get some more teams in... Let's go MFP!!
  • Icewolf_The
    Options
    Wow I am already addicted to this. Holy cow. And the site is pretty simple to use. I mean if I can figure it out ;)
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I can make the draft so I joined. I am the Haminators.
  • tsh0ck
    Options
    cool. hopefully we can get some more folks in so we have enough to draft .... are there really that few fantasy fans here?
  • Icewolf_The
    Options
    Well hopefully at least one more :) Someone has to be a Green Bay fan...
    Dear lord...

With the Baconators, and the Haminators... We need some cheese-heads to even it out I think ;)
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i don't even know what fantasy football is. i mean i hear of it all the time of course but don't pay attention. i don't even know the rules of football. i've never sat through a football game, on tv or in real life. i know the teams try to get touchdowns and whoever gets more wins. that is all i know. now isn't that funny?

hockey is pretty cool, i watch that.

that's about all i have to say on that thanks
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm in - Romolicious
  • Icewolf_The
    Options
    Great name ;)

Arizona Assasins here :)
  • lombrica
    Options
    Seven Teams!! Let's go MFP -- get signed up... I just want to beat a full league of teams... ha! :)
  • Icewolf_The
    Options
    Well technically that'd be 32 teams in a full league... LOL. But I'm totally happy beating 11 other people ;)
  • tsh0ck
    Options
    32? yikes! the largest I think you can run is 14. and problem with that is that there are just no players to get if any of yours get hurt at some point in the season.

if we can at least land on an even number, we're good to go. so let's get a few more in here, eh?
  • lombrica
    Options
    Bumping -- gotta get a few more teams. Well, at least one more! :)
  • tsh0ck
    Options
    Come on, folks ... I know there have GOT to be some more folks out there ...
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Yeah, need more teams!!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I signed up, because I wanted this league to happen.

I just can't draft at 2:00, so I will be auto-selecting. But, good luck to everyone.
  • tsh0ck
    Options
    Nice!