Friends fighting eating disorders?

Options
Hey, I am a 17 year old girl and I'm fighting an eating disorder. I could really use some friends who have had eating disorders that they have overcome or are fighting right now for support and advice. Thanks :)

Replies

• Serafimangel
    Serafimangel Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hey, I had an eating disorder when I was younger, about 5-6 years ago, feel free to add me. I'd love to give any support I can :D
  • onlyJoanna
    Options
    Hey I'm diagnosed EDNOS and I'm trying to recover. Feel free to add me, and good luck with everything x
  • JLD81
    JLD81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I started having eating disorders when I was 14 years old. If you truly want help or advice feel free to add me.

Please understand, however, that if you want pro eating disorder information you will not receive it here, as I have struggled with this for 16 years (yes almost as long as you have been alive, that makes me feel old!) and am always in recovery mode.

I have been there and know it is not a path you want to take because it will remain with you long past "recovery".
  • moonpie13
    Options
    Hi, I'm also fighting at the moment. Hoping that MFP and everyone here can give some help and support. Anyone may feel free to add me, it would be nice to talk to people who really understand these problems x
  • healthynotthin
    healthynotthin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Currently in recovery. Gwenyth. Pleased to meet you. <3 let's do this girls. We can!
  • Stephyshoes
    Stephyshoes Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and have been in recovery for six years. Feel free to add me, and best wishes. :)