Looking for support

Options
Hello!

I am starting to track again! I have tried and failed 2 other times, but I do not believe that I was doing it for the right reasons. What do they say, third time is a charm! :)

I was looking at my friends that I have made and found that most of them have not logged in for a long time! I know the only way I can do this is through support- to give and take.

Lets be friends!

Replies

• turbogirl4christ
    Options
    sent you a request!! Its nice to "meet" you :)
  • blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Gloria! Welcome to MFP, I really love this site and it has helped me a lot. I have stopped and started way to many times and finally got tired of it and now I only have about 10lbs to go. And its a pain as they dont seem to want to leave me :( Anyway I'm on here multiple times a day so u can add me if you'd like!
  • grippycat1
    Options
    Welcome! I'd dropped off of MFP for about two weeks, but I started getting all these kind emails asking me to come back :) Feel free to add me, and we can motivate each other!
  • ruthblue
    Options
    I need some help, too! My job is fairly sedentary and I've also become less active, so...I have come to realize that the weight is just not going away, darn it. My husband died after a 6 week illness, 3 months ago and I have only recently gotten to the place where I can smile again and look forward to tomorrow. It sounds pitiful, but it's true. I know I have a lot to be thankful for. I'm a nurse so I see every day what happens when you take your health for granted. I want to lose it all by next week, but I know it will stay off if I do it the right way, so HELP!!! I know what to do, I just need to DO it.