Not really new but Re-newing!

melissaag1984
melissaag1984 Posts: 83
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all, I joined back in January, but have been gone for so long I have to re-introduce myself. I got WAAAYYY of track this summer and fall with graduating and moving across country and other stressors, so now that I am finally settled into my new home it's time to get serious!

I am 25 years old, just graduated from Law School in Boston [the reason I have this weight to lose!] and moved to Austin, TX. I got engaged back in March and have about a year and a half until the wedding. My inspiration is my wedding dress, which we already purchased, in a size smaller than I am now. I fully plan on being able to take it in another few sizes by next May!

Well I won't go on and on, but that's a little about me. You all were so great when I started, so I can't wait to get it done now!

Replies

• mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,277 Member
    You can do it! And what better inspiration than looking even more beautiful on your wedding day. I'm here for you if you need me!

~Katie :tongue:
  • forgetthatday
    forgetthatday Posts: 7 Member
    Congratulations on the engagement!
    With a reason like a wedding, I'm sure you'll have no problem meeting and exceeding your goals!
  • Thanks girls!
  • dporter1183
    dporter1183 Posts: 154 Member
    Welcome Back!!! I just started back after a 6 month hiatus myself. Congrats on the engagement and GOOD LUCK on your weightloss goals!!
This discussion has been closed.