My very small success story

Options
I tried on a pair of jeans i was busting out of at the beginning of winter and tried them on today. Although still snug they are much looser. I have only been using MFP since the beginning of July and have had 3 birthdays lunches/dinners, one football trip to the city (i live in the country) and our anniversary which my beautiful hubby always buys me chocolates for. I have not abstained from anything i have eaten what i have wanted to and celebrated milestones and still have come out on top. I have not weighed myself or measured myself because i want this to be a lifestyle shift rather than a diet. I have struggled wrapping my head around how much i can eat in a day and sometimes find it hard to eat what i am meant to as i do workout every day averaging 600 calorie deficit from exercise. I have struggled with setting to only loosing a pound a week, really would love to lose a kilo a week but i know in the long run a pound a week will be life sustaining. So that is my little Yay for the day :drinker:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!