What Do you want for Christmas!

Options

Replies

• jessicajoy87
    Options
    This is a more panaramic view their is a spider there too.
    2528341596_3ca02acbc4.jpg

OMG! Ugh! There was a wolf spider in my basement almost that size! I mean it was so big it literally gave me chills when it crawled. When I tried to kill it :frown: I started crying, I thought it was going to eat me!
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    For all the food conscious people out there, chocolateers to be exact.
    273875788_904cbeb4f6.jpg
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Gold on the street for the take it's complimentary.
    3340901778_a4e9a0e640.jpg
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    A closer view I think.
    3340901778_a4e9a0e640_b.jpg
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I want this:

CM-336.jpg
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    173999-intro-slide_slide-1.jpg

I love to read. I am really picky about what I read though. I could spend hours at Barnes and Noble looking for a book and leave mad with bleary tired eyes. This would be so much easier! And the closest "good" bppk store is an hour away!
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I want this:

CM-336.jpg

That's just pure evil. You sure you want that Tabs why don't you just convert to Canadianism a good thing you know nice health care & all.:)
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

I love to read. I am really picky about what I read though. I could spend hours at Barnes and Noble looking for a book and leave mad with bleary tired eyes. This would be so much easier! And the closest "good" bppk store is an hour away!

oooOOoOOo

Any reason why the Nook and not the Kindle? Are the basically the same thing?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I want this:

CM-336.jpg

That's just pure evil. You sure you want that Tabs why don't you just convert to Canadianism a good thing you know nice health care & all.:)

I'm going to school to be a Sign Language Interpreter. I love this charm!
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    I want this:

CM-336.jpg

What does it mean? I thought it was cute.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

oooOOoOOo

You get all the classics for free with the nook. and I want to support my fav bookstore. Barnes and Noble.:happy:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

oooOOoOOo

You get all the classics for free with the nook. and I want to support my fav bookstore. Barnes and Noble.:happy:

Oh wow!! I had no idea about that! Very cool.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I want this:

CM-336.jpg

It's the sign for "I Love You" in American Sign Language
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    It's a devil head sign used by the occultist's Satanism Devil worship, showing their allegiance.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    I want this:

CM-336.jpg

It's the sign for "I Love You" in American Sign Language

Oh, I thought it had a double meaning. Well its cute, I like it.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    It's a devil head sign used by the occultist's Satanism Devil worship, showing their allegiance.

hahahaha wtf.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I also need a new comforter and I love this one:

zebra-print-striped-bedspread.jpg
  • NotSurprised
    Options

hahahaha wtf.

I'm serious tabs look it up. I'm not lying.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

hahahaha wtf.

Again, I don't know what to do with you some times.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

hahahaha wtf.

Really? If thats true I don't think its very cute. I'm going to look it up!