NSV and 50 lb. loss reward

Options
Jenks9
Jenks9 Posts: 18 Member
Not so long ago, I read a post about rewarding yourself with something when you hit certain goals. I decided I would get a massage when I lost 50 lbs. Well, I surpassed the 50 lb. mark last week and instead of a massage, I bought a heart rate monitor, a food scale, and 30 DS! I am proud of myself for choosing things that would help in be healthier, but I soooo need that massage now that I have started the 30 DS - maybe at 60 lbs! :smile:

Please share your NSVs!

Replies

• Malissa8126
    Options
    I am so proud of you! You are an inspiration to everyone! To not only lose weight, but to get healthier! Love you!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done amazing - I reward myself with new undies or getting my nails done every 2 wks or so. Nothing expensive but I think I am not paying for the weight loss classes such as weight watchers. Must have given them millions over the years lol. Oh I did treat myself to new running shoes and training gear so I suppose that was to help me lose me weight.
    The way you are going you will be getting that message before you know it. Well Done xx
  • Jenks9
    Options
    Wow you have done amazing - I reward myself with new undies or getting my nails done every 2 wks or so. Nothing expensive but I think I am not paying for the weight loss classes such as weight watchers. Must have given them millions over the years lol. Oh I did treat myself to new running shoes and training gear so I suppose that was to help me lose me weight.
    The way you are going you will be getting that message before you know it. Well Done xx

Thanks!
  • Jenks9
    Options
    I am so proud of you! You are an inspiration to everyone! To not only lose weight, but to get healthier! Love you!

Thanks! And I appreciate all of your encouragement! Love you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!