Just want to say Hi

Options
Hi my name is Anna. I installed the app on my phone on Saturday morning and ate as I normally ate that day to track my eating. I honestly never thought in a million years that I was eating as much as I was - I had consumed over 4000 calories that day and to be honest I was a little more careful knowing that I was recording what I was eating. I was horrified so starting last Monday morning I have stuck to my 1200 calories by eating alone. I have a long long way to go and I need to get on board with the exercise part of things and that is my next priority. Anyway, that's my story. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself as I think that forum support could be another key to weight loss :smile:

Replies

• tnmyers23
    tnmyers23 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna! Isn't it scary when you first look at the amount you consume. I have been on MFP for only about a month but it helps knowing I am traceverything. I had a friend that just joined and I told her to just track everything for a couple of days and take a good look at it. I warned her that she will be shocked. Best of luck to you on this journey.
  • 2ndbubba12
    Options
    Hi Anna, It is very worrying how much we intake without knowing isnt it. I am doing what you did today and just eating normal to see what I would have eaten!
  • tangobelle
    tangobelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm just cruising through this site - I'd only looked at the app before - and am loving the social side of it! Hoping your journeys are going well too.