Weight loss Before & After

Options
Good Morning everyone!

My name is Shay. I have been on this weight loss journey for about 3 months strong. I have encountered so many bumps in the road that I just wanted to quit.... ESPECIALLY when the scale has not budged much and I keep going over my calorie allotment... According to my scale, I have lost 8 pounds and 2% body fat... I've done so by cooking at home and trying my hardest to avoid restaurant food. I also snack between meals and drink about 80 oz of water daily (Or at least I try to). Posting these before and after photos just reassures me that I must be doing something right and there are results. I have 100 more lbs to lose to get to my goal weight, but I am just taking this one day at a time... Feel free to add me on MFP! I could always use the extra encouragement and I love to help others. You can also add me on Instagram to follow my weight loss journey through pictures. I love getting recipe ideas, exercise ideas, and seeing other's progress. :happy: Below are two pictures that I was VERY hesitant to post because I, like a lot of us, have body insecurities, but If my photos can inspire ONE person to get on the right track, then it's well worth it.

Thank You In Advanced,
Shay

P.S. My Instagram and MFP Username is MsHoneySmile7

This is a pic of me from the side... Before & After

O9GsIPKT_D

Replies

• JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work and never quit... You can do this!
  • VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! You are on here trying to improve your body and get healthier!

I can relate to the scales not budging much. I'm new here and trying to lose some weight and get healthier too.

Keep up the good work! A few pounds down is better than the other direction!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!