Hello :)

Options
Hi All,

Iv just started this and really looking for support on loosing weight so anyone willing to share tips with me or just help eachother feel free to add me :)
Also, i have heard about 'slim in 6' and wondering does anyone have any feedback on it?
:D

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • mavericks15
    mavericks15 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who did slim in 6 and she swears by it. She didn't have much to lose, though, just focused on toning. Have you heard of the 30 day shred? If not, check it out. Has great reviews. I'm on day 2 and it's quite the workout for only 25-ish mins!
  • xxociaraxxo
    Options
    Thank you, yeah i heard that 'slim in 6' is supposed to be really good, since i joined this alot of people have been talking about the 30 day shred, ill have a look at it now :) What do you think of it? Hard? :)
  • busymomma97
    busymomma97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site. I have a love/hate with 30 day shred..it is awesome and works your body and you see results..but man, it's amazing how just 20 little tiny minutes can work you over!!

One of my tips is water, water, and more water!! =) I find that the more water I drink the less munchy I get. The other thing that works for me is if I feel like cheating or eating something that I know would not be the greatest, then I hop on my elliptical work up a good sweat in about 20 to 25 minutes and usually that craving goes away cause I don't want to undo everything I just worked so hard at. My other go to is coffee, it helps with my sweet cravings. Sorry, one more...I LOVE grapes and pretzels together, it is my go to snack and cures my salty/sweet combo craving.

Hope these help, anyone is free to add me..just please send me a message with the friend request. Thanks, love to encourage and keep each other going!
  • mavericks15
    mavericks15 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It's quite the work out! I've always had trouble working out at home (especially since I work out right in front of my couch... 20 steps from the fridge... you know!), but this one I'm going to try to stick to! Even if it's only a few times a week. I'm working out 5 days a week at my gym, so I think I'll be burnt out if I try to do it every day. It works your whole body though, so if you have the motivation then do it!! :)