Options

Replies

• book_worm4
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Thanks for being such a great inspiration! :D
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    What an awesome achievement! And your description with the jugs of water really made me think about everything I'm carrying around!

Thank you for sharing, this is so inspirational.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Wow, incredible!!! You look great!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    MY HERO!

You look fantastic. Congrats on all your hard work paying off. So happy you made a decision for better health and stuck to it.

:heart:
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Brilliant- you have done so well ... I am just a few years older than you and wondered about the loose skin issue - I don't have as much weight to lose as you but am concerned about the loose skin. Can you tell me how you coped with this please.

How I coped with loose skin: acceptance, Bermuda shorts, elbow or 3/4 sleeves and the realization that I'd rather be healthy with loose skin than tired, unhealthy and in pain with equally ugly mounds of fat. Sorry I don't have a magic secret, but for me it's just that simple!

I will never afford plastics, primarily because if I had the money I'd probably use it for something else.
  • dollycooper
    dollycooper Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • autumnridge
    autumnridge Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look great! My circumstances have been similar, and at 69, I decided to work harder on it. I've been struggling with LOTS of stress the past year, but it is coming to an end and I want to get myself back on track. Congratulations on your accomplishment!
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Just got up off my chair and headed out to walk! Your loss looks great.
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    There is no words that describe the way you look. You are a very beautiful young lady. You are an amazing inspiration. It helps me to know that I can achieve my goals if I work hard enough. Congrats and great job.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I liked the water gallon example!!! YOU had serious dedication and look where it took you!!! Freaking Amazing Job!!

:)
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Great inspiration!
  • LovelyLathrop
    Options
    INCREDIBLE... congratulations! You look absolutely amazing... xx
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    You are an inspiration, you look beautiful....CONGRATS:drinker:
  • 76blaze
    Options
    Awesome job! What an inspiration for all of us! You look fantastic. :flowerforyou:
  • LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look AMAZING!!! Congrats!!!!
  • Bradiesue42
    Bradiesue42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    unreal!!!!! that's a fantastic accomplishment! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! What an inspiration to all of us...thank you so much for sharing!
  • jodil68
    jodil68 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Whata huge, huge accomplishment - you must feel amazing:)
  • ninisez30
    ninisez30 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! very nice work, I luv to see transformations like yours, it gives me the motivation to keep pushing.
    :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!