Replies

• WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Daryl minus all the white power crap.
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Totally Andrea, and I'd be all over Daryl!! : )

^^^This
  • nbhobbes
    Options
    Oh I so should not read this - you American folk are so much further ahead than us unfortunate UK peoples - plus I'm behind anyway - I'm only halfway through the second season.

I'd probably be like the kid, Carl... I wanna be hard, but I'm not. If he is dead in the next season do not tell me!!

What if he becomes a zombie killing machine? Do you want to know that?
  • dimetime
    dimetime Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Crazy u posted this I just started watching the series...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I relate most to Daryl. I'm not very sociable. I have some personal baggage I'm dealing with. I don't much like most people. I'd rather be off by myself. But I'll do what needs to get done, even if it ain't pretty.

And I'm hot, in my own weird way. :laugh:
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love and hate these threads cuz I want to about previous seasons but dont want to spoil it for non-watchers catching up.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Depends on the other people, I tend to change my personality type slightly depending on group dynamics.

Naturally Rick but in some instances Dale. Both see the strength in the group rather than as individuals and both struggle with the tough choices and humanity. Dale was often Ricks conscience.

I did one of those internet quizzes and came up like Dale. I am stronger than Dale, but I am definitely a peace-maker. I am also wise for my age.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Shane - get s*** done at all costs. :happy:
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I relate most to Daryl. I'm not very sociable. I have some personal baggage I'm dealing with. I don't much like most people. I'd rather be off by myself. But I'll do what needs to get done, even if it ain't pretty.

And I'm hot, in my own weird way. :laugh:

Winner.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Oh I so should not read this - you American folk are so much further ahead than us unfortunate UK peoples - plus I'm behind anyway - I'm only halfway through the second season.

I'd probably be like the kid, Carl... I wanna be hard, but I'm not. If he is dead in the next season do not tell me!!

What if he becomes a zombie killing machine? Do you want to know that?

Yea, I do :) Go Carl!!
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    What a coincidence. There is a walking Dead ad at the bottom of this feed.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    glenn....so i can give it to hershel's daughter.

plus he seems like a nice dude.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    A Walker, because really I would have done something stupid in the first few day and got my self bitten by a zombie MILF or something equally lame. :laugh:
  • KiaCristal
    Options
    Andrea, at least from what I've seen in the first two seasons.
    I'll take Norman Reedus in anything. My major crush started in Boondock Saints.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I think I would be a combonation of several of the characters; I would lead like Rick but not be a @sshole dictator like they have him written. A bad@ss survivalist like Daryl/Morgan {I think I am more Daryl} and toss some quite fighter of Gleen and T-dog in there.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    They actually formed Shanes character after me!!! lol.....
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I would be Daryl or Shane, Shane is the voice of actual reason, the normal rules don't apply anymore in their world!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Andrea, but if I was a guy I would be Glen