FOOTBALL!!!!

Options

Replies

• phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    yippee kay-yay motherchuckers....Big Blue will dominate tonight!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    :heart: E:heart: A:heart: G:heart: L:heart: E:heart: S:heart: EAGLES EAGLES EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Hate both teams...wish they both could lose tonight. I'll still watch the whole game and pick one to route for. FOOTBALL TIME!!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Hate both teams...wish they both could lose tonight. I'll still watch the whole game and pick one to route for. FOOTBALL TIME!!!!

If both teams could lose, I would do the dance of joy...especially if Eli & Romo fell off the face of the Earth...
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options

If both teams could lose, I would do the dance of joy...especially if Eli & Romo fell off the face of the Earth...

Can they take Coughlin and Jerry Jones with them?
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options

i don't like either team, but my dislike for Eli and the Giants is tiny compared to my disdain for the cowboys. actually, the only time I will watch either team is a) if they are playing against my favorite team or b) they are playing in the only game offered.
  • Julescg26
    Julescg26 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I don't get football. I'm from England originally and I follow rugby (both codes) so I've only ever watched football on tv and it's all just a bit too stop start for me - however I've recently moved to Halifax, Nova Scotia and am off to go watch one of the university (St. Mary's) teams play and have the whole game explained properly to me - I find sports a lot more fun when they are live rather than on tv!

However I can't wait for hockey season to start - it's starting this weekend back in the UK so at least I'll get to follow that from a distance!
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    I'm so excited that we are ordering pizza to watch the Cowboys win (crosses fingers and makes goat sacrifices to baby jesus...that's what he likes right?)

LOL
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    So excited even if it is the Giants and Cowboys.. Go 49ers!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Can they take Coughlin and Jerry Jones with them?

Please...that would be bliss...
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    HUGE STEELERS FAN!!!!!!! Cannot wait for the season to start...I feel like a kid waking up christmas morning but my parents aren't up yet so I can't start opening presents....

YES!!! Exactly!!! Go Steelers!!!!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    GO GIANTS!

641fcffad4e8fa6a2abec3da6af71d66.gif

bahahahaha!
  • tri10806
    tri10806 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My Buccaneers are projected to suck again this year; so I'm not that excited! It helps living in a college town on Saturdays though.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I LOVE football and Im excited for now - talk to me after Sunday - Im a Vikings Fan :ohwell:

right there WITH YA, Rhonda!

GO VIKES!!!!!
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    GOOOOOOO....."whoever is on my Fantasy Team"!!!!!!
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Is anybody else freaking out? I'm so excited. First game of the season tonight. Mama needs her fix! Even if it is cowboys/giants.

Yes, we have it set to tape on the DVR so we can watch it after the Cardinals game, which will start taping in about 40 minutes since it is an afternoon game.

My husband and I will watch the Cardinal game when he gets home from work and then will switch to the Cowboys game so we can scoot through the commercials until we catch up with the live game.

We are sad that Witten is doubtful for tonight though.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Yes and Go Cowboys!!

Yes! Come on Cowboys!
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Are there any other Titans fans out there?
  • katies71123
    Options
    GOOOOOOO....."whoever is on my Fantasy Team"!!!!!!

AGREE!! =) I'm so going to rock the fantasy football world this year! Whoohooo!! Got me not 1 but 2 QB/WR matchups on my team this year....HA!
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Are there any other Titans fans out there?

Noooooo....sorry Sheila!!