Looking for Motivation buddies

Options
I am 24 years old and due with my second son in three months. I am just trying to watch what I eat and start a healthier lifestyle right now but once my son is born go full force with diet AND excercise. I joined mfp last year before I got pregnant with my first son and was doing well losing weight. Once I got pregnant I ballooned up to my heaviest I have ever been and now being pregnant again want to stop ballooning and try to keep my health up and weight down. I am looking for people to help in this long haul to stay motivated and possibly females in my local area to possibly start walking and excercising with. Being healthy for my family as well as myself is what Im trying to keep in mind not just a weight number (tho important lol) so those who are with me feel free to add me!

Replies

• Sammijc87
    Sammijc87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MommyToCutie
    MommyToCutie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I will add you! I'm 28 and had my son 18 months ago. I'm probably the heaviest I've ever been because I didn't go on a diet right away after having my son. I wish I would have found this website 15 months ago lol.