Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

To Beat High School Skinny

Hello, everyone my name is Brian I am 25, and work as a ambulance driver so my day consist pretty much of sitting down. I wrestled in High School made varisty every year and competed in states. I began my wrestling at 180lbs, and being only 5'3-5'4 on a good day I was a little over weight. By the end of senior year I was wrestling at 155lb and 160lb. Seven years later I am currently 170.6lbs, and I am getting a little tired of sucking in my gut. What really got me motivated was I had just recently seen a picture of my neice and I on July 4th and didnt like how I looked, not digging the double chin and the gut look. (Also decided to grow my hair out for good) So I officially started today, my breakfast consists of a GNC Lean Shake and a fruit, Lunch another shake and lowfat yogurt, dinner is going to vary per day but guranteed will be healthy including a veggie. I intend to work out 3 days a week rotating upper and lower and putting some cardio to every workout. I'm still young but want to feel physically the same. So nice to meet you all and thanks for reading my post. P.S. doing a 1500 calorie intake per day.