30 day shred

Options
i am going to start this tomorrow ,,,how would i work out how many calories burnt

Replies

• dlbinin
    dlbinin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    the best way is to use a HRM. But I see alot of people log it as "circut training" on MFP
  • AuntieKT
    AuntieKT Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I agree with the Heart Rate Monitor advice. That is what I use. Just a little FYI, I just started this program after taking four weeks off of exercise due to medical reasons. I thought it would be fun to start this program and kind of jump start my exercise again. Not thinking that I needed to take it easy and maybe do some of the easier exercises, I went at day one as hard as I could...and I have been so sore ever since that I am even having a hard time walking and getting around. I don't know what fitness level you are and maybe this will be no big deal for you, but after my little exercise hiatus, the first day almost killed me. Tread carefully and make sure you aren't overdoing it is my advice. I am kicking myself now because I haven't been able to exercise at all for the past two days :(
  • dottygirl71
    dottygirl71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thanks for the help ,,,i am as unfit as the unfittest person ever ,,,i will take it easy thanks for the heads up